KONY2012 KONY2012

That was the hardest I've ever laughed at anything in Newgrounds. Thank you for that, you guys are awesome.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

What did I just witness?

LOL! This was pretty good. And I loved the music.

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

LOLercoaster.

I expected this to be just another Mario take. I was wrong! XD PLEASE make another 16!

Bouncin' faces Bouncin' faces

It was a good idea.

However, the character is less than adequately responsive. I would have had some real fun with it, but the player moves kind of slow. Other than that, it's not bad!

samu10400 responds:

OK, I'll work on adding some upgrades (like EyePong) as soon as possible.

Orbiting the Universe Orbiting the Universe

Very energetic. I really think that this is good. It feels like an 80s dance track, not sure if that's what your intentions were, but it's a really good song and the electronics add a nice effect. There isn't really much to criticize here. There are some really nice breaks here and the melody is really fitting for the title. In short, love it. I took off half a star because it seemed a little repetitive in parts, and it seems a little loud to be "orbiting the universe". Don't take that personally, I still gave it a five. :D
Nice job. Keep producing.

terracrafter responds:

Cheers mate!
:D
I'm glad you liked it.

Yeah, I fully agree that it is a bit repetitive in some areas, but I had a mental blank halfway through.
XD

Anyway, thanks for the comments, and I'll definitely keep making stuff.
;D

Paradox Paradox

Absolutely loved the deep, rumbling guitar, as well as the background noises. I liked how there were several nice breaks in the song, and several melody changes.

In short, nothing much to hate about this song! :)

theGodspeed responds:

Thanks man! =D

Requiem of the Dying Sun Requiem of the Dying Sun

I'm not really a Goth music connoisseur, but this is a nice tune. Personally, I didn't see much in the line of a true song, but it's a nice melody. I enjoyed listening to it. I did see this as a sad tune, but not really dark and Gothic. Also, the melody at the beginning was a bit out of step with the tempo, not sure if that's intentional, but I didn't like that as much. A few chords were out of tune, but hey, not a bad start!

I see this is your first song. Keep up the melodies, and add some other song elements such as drums and bass, and you may have a good song on your hands! :)